Public Record intends to provide a place and space for cultural exchanges.
Our ever-evolving catalogue is centred around two homes: Aotearoa, New Zealand and Japan. As well as representing artists in New Zealand offering workshops on Japanese traditional crafts which has modern twist to it so it's easy to integrate into your life smoothly. We are excited about the possibilities for new understandings of traditional practices.
Public Record workshop lists:
• Kintsugi by Yuka O'Shannessy
• Kurinuki by Kristen Calder
• Modern Calligraphy lettering by Natasha Linskill
• Tea blending by Rebecca Le Harle
• Darning & Mending by 6 x 4 online, Stephen Park
• Flower arrangements by the various artists
• customised fragrance with Sari by Kahoritotomoni
Dates to be confirmed.
Please follow us via Instagram for upcoming events and workshop schedules.
Any enquiries or enrolment, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
All workshops in collaboration with Yuka O’Shannessy, founder and director of Public Record.